Mahatma Gandhi is the first name that comes to our mind when talking about India. He was a true leader. Not everyone has the courage to say My life is my message. But he did. He believed that strength does not come from physical capacity. And he proved it with his own life. Here are the 7 of his quotes that inspired me the most.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- First they ignore you, then laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.